The BOY XXS is a development from BOY - an injection moulding machine designed with well proven technology and all the merits of our larger machines.
The difference : The BOY XXS is even more compact and thus offers more possibilities for micro and sprueless single-cavity injection-moulding in modern tabletop construction.
The mould fixing platens are specially designed to fit standard bolster plate systems of most of the well known bolster manufacturers for micro moulds.
The BOY XXS is not equipped as common with this size injection moulding machine with a plunger type injection but with a reciprocating plasticising screw with diameters from 8 to 18mm working after the "first in first out" principle and with specific injection measures up to 2.750 bar.
The intelligent design is ideally suited for the requirement of micro injection moulding.
A Special 8mm plasticising unit assures shortest residence times - a great advantage for considerate processing of temperature-sensitive materials.
• This machine is ideally suited for the use of flexible and efficient single-cavity moulds in place of large, complex multi-cavity designs. The mould concept for the BOY XXS is to use a fixed mould base with interchangeable inserts that can be changed in no time at all or mould sets that are compatible with Competitors platen layouts.
• If you consider energy consumption and moulding applications, the BOY XXS offers the best solution without compromise particularly with sprueless injection moulding. A specially designed nozzle which advances directly into the cavity, which not only eliminates the sprue but also a costly hot tip and runner system.
• More precise. Most economical. Extremely compact.
• Precise Procan ALPHA® 4 Control
• Easy to operate and user friendly
• Totally energy efficient
• Optional Mobile table with drawer for ease of mobility, and can be fitted with an integrated chiller unit
• Designed for continuous industrial operation
• Euromap size: 63-14
• Clamping force: 63 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 180 mm (optional 205 mm)
• Distance between tie bars: 160 mm (diagonal 205 mm)
• Max. shot volume: 15.3 cm3 (theoretical)