BOY 60 E injection moulding machine with servo-motor pump drive.
The new machines of the "E" series are our top models. Because of the servo-motor pump drive, they are superior to comparable competitors' machines in many ways. We have managed to achieve or even top the positive features of electro-mechanical machines while simultaneously eliminating their disadvantages. Once more, we have proven our leading role and innovative strength regarding energy saving technologies, achieving yet another decisive breakthrough.
The result is a fully hydraulic injection moulding machine which is characterized by precision, performance, energy efficiency, and compact design, simultaneously meeting the highest technical demands.
MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT, QUIETER, FASTER AND PRECISE.
• Compact design with minimal floor space needed
• Procan ALPHA® 4 multi-touch control
• Servo-motor pump drive
• Lateral swivel out injection unit
• Optimum L/D ratio of the screw
• Plasticizing units for thermoplastics, thermoset, LSR, and elastomer processing
• Four tiebar, cantilevered two-platen clamping system
• Generous tie bar and platen distances
• Exact positioning of the moving platen via proportional valve
• Easily accessible ejector at the rear of the moving platen
• Massive shot volume
• Euromap size: 600-215 (Standard) / 600-82 and 600-110 (Optional)
• Clamping force: 600 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 650 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 360 x 335 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 173.2 cm3 (theoretical)