The new machines of the "E" series are our top models. Due to the servo-motor pump drive / gear pump configuration the E machines are superior to comparable competitors' machines in many ways. We have managed to achieve or even top the positive features of electro-mechanical machines while simultaneously eliminating their disadvantages. The patented pressure intensifier with integrated valve function helps reduce energy consumption to a minimum. Entry level with large platen and smaller injection unit, ideal for hot runner tools requiring large clamping area with lower shot volume requirement. This injection moulding machine includes a variety of standard functions.
Once more, we have proven our leading role and innovative strength regarding energy saving technologies, achieving yet another decisive breakthrough.
The BOY 50 E injection moulding machine is equipped with the servo-motor pump drivers and the Procan ALPHA ® 4 has 500 kN clamping force.
MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT. QUIETER. PRECISE.
• Compact design with minor floor space needed
• Procan ALPHA® 4 multi-touch-control
• Servo-motor pump drive
• Lateral swivel out injection unit
• Optimum L/D ratio of screw
• Plasticizing units for thermoplastics, thermoset, LSR and elastomer processing
• Four tiebar, cantilevered two-platen clamping system
• Generous tie bar and platen distances
• Exact positioning of the moving platen via the proportional valve
• Easily accessible ejector at the rear of the moving platen
• Standard small injection unit for high precision or large Injection unit for larger shot weights
• Euromap size: 500-82 (Standard) / 500-170 (Optional)
• Clamping force: 500 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 650 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 360 x 335 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 76,5 cm3 (theorical)with the standard SP82 Unit)