The BOY 35 E PRO is a four-tie bar hydraulic, with energy efficient servo drive, reciprocating screw injection moulding machine and a two-platen clamping unit. The torsionally rigid clamping system and the efficiency of the injection unit make this machine particularly suitable for producing close tolerance, high precision components. The PRO is fitted with ALPHA® 2 control
With a required floorspace of less than two square meters, the BOY 35 E PRO is not just the most compact machine in its class, it also offers an unparalleled price/performance ratio. With the indisputably lowest machine hourly rate, the BOY 35 E PRO is in no danger of having its top position threatened. The added advantage of the BOY 35E is that it is supplied with a Hi Wear Resistant Plasticising unit and reduced minimum mould height as standard
A universal injection unit allows the choice of 24,28 or 32mm diameter plasticising units, according to the required application.
• Servo-motor pump drive
• Four-tie bar, cantilivered two platen clamping system
• Hi Wear Resistant Plasticising Units as standard - 24, 28 or 32mm Diameter
• Ample space to install large or small mould tools - 150mm minimum mould height
• Easy access, ideally suited to incorporate optional equipment
• Fitted with ALPHA® 2 control
• Floor space requirement of less than 1.96m
• Euromap size: 350-96
• Clamping force: 350 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 500 mm, Minimum Daylight 150mm.
• Distance between tie bars: 280 x 254 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 76.5 cm3 (theoretical)