With a clamping force of 250 kN, the BOY 25 E VH insert moulding machine is a robust and powerful horizontal injection complimentary version of the popular 25E VV. This Two Tie bar version competes at all levels from energy saving to compact design.
This reliable BOY machine series has proven itself for over 35 years in thousands of applications worldwide. The advantage of BOY insert moulding machines is in its basic design of a two platen clamping unit with a fixed lower platen.
The BOY 25 E VH, the successor to the very successful BOY 22 A/M VH, has clearly been improved in terms of efficiency, clamping force, quietness, and accessibility. In addition, the footprint has been reduced by nearly 11%.
In addition, users appreciate the good working ergonomics; suitable working heights resulting in a shorter distance to the mould area.
The servo-driven hydraulic pump on the BOY 25 E VH compared with the previous model provides an increase in delivery volume as well as faster and more dynamic travel speeds. Flow and friction resistance are reduced considerably by the hydraulic system of the clamping unit. As a result, the cycle time according to EUROMAP 6 is decreased to about one second.
• Compact design with a footprint of 1.92 m²
• Energy-efficient, smooth running servo drive
• Intuitive operable machine control Procan ALPHA® 4
• Ideal possibilities for automation and Integration
• User-friendly automation possibilities (e.g. with Y-table, robots, light barriers, etc.)
• Euromap-size: 250- 69 (Standard) 250-11/16, 250-39, 250-56, 250-82 (Optional)
• Clamping force: 250 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 400 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 254 mm
• Max. shot volume: 76,5 cm3 (theoretical)