BOY 25 E injection moulding machine
Well-proven design - new drive technology
The BOY 25 E is based on a well proven design of the two tie-bar BOY 22 and since 1968, more than 25,000 machines of this configuration have been delivered.
Significant change is the increase to 250 kN clamping force and the possibility of a differential injection, which provides increased injection speeds. Other speeds and improved dynamics could be achieved through further optimization.The BOY 25 E is characterized by the highest precision and reliability combined with the new Alpha® 4 control system and Servo Motor driven main pump. With a floorspace of 1,8 m2, this extremely compact injection moulding machine is simple, clear and economically designed. The cantivelered clamping unit features easy access and room for numerous options including automated systems.
A combination of a range of injection units combined with seven different screw diameter options offer a wide range of individual equipment options.
• Attractive price/performance ratio
• Robust, well thought-out design
• Highly efficient through low machine hour rates
• Generous tie bar and platen distances
• Euromap size: 250-69 (Standard) 250-11 / 250-16 / 250-39 / 250-56 / 250-82 (Optional)
• Clamping force: 250 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 400 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 254 mm
• Max. shot volume: 76,5 cm3 (theoretical)