Injection moulding machine BOY 125 E - BOY's top model
A significantly stronger, larger and more powerful machine built to last. In addition to the increased tie bar distances, and maximum platen daylight, the new BOY 125E now offers an increased clamping force of 25%, characterising the new machine upper limit at BOY.Ergonomically designed for maximum efficiency and ease of operation, featuring an electrically driven hopper throat.
The footprint of the machine, just 5.22m2 with an overall length of 3850mm, is minimal in comparison to the features this new model offers : 470 x 430 mm between tie bars and an opening stroke of 825 mm. Fitted with the well proven and latest Alpha® 4 control system and Servo driven main pump this machine is the pinnacle of efficiency.
And as befits a leading product, the BOY 125E includes and integrates all the excellent features typical for injection moulding machines from Neustadt-Fernthal.
• Compact design with small footprint
• Procan ALPHA® 4 multi touch-screen control
• Servo-motor pump drive
• Lateral swivel-out injection unit
• Optimum L/D ratio of the screw
• Plasticizing units for the processing of thermoplastic, thermoset, LSR, and elastomer material
• Four tie bar, cantilevered two-platen clamping system
• Generously dimensioned tie bar and platen distances
• Proportional valve for most precise positioning of the moving platen
• Easily accessible ejector at the rear side of the platen
• Optional smaller 215 injection unit available
• Euromap size: 1250-420 ( Standard) / 1250-215 (Optional)
• Clamping force: 1250 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 825mm
• Distance between tie bars: 470 x 430 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 339,8 cm3 (theoretical)