BOY 60 E injection moulding machine with servo-motor pump drive.
The new machines of the "E" series are our top models. Because of the servo-motor pump drive, they are superior to comparable competitors' machines. We have managed to achieve or even top the positive features of electro-mechanical machines while simultaneously eliminating their disadvantages. Once more, we have proven our leading role and innovative strength regarding energy saving technologies, achieving yet another decisive breakthrough.
The result is a fully hydraulic injection moulding machine which is characterized by precision, performance, energy efficiency, and compact design, simultaneously meeting the highest technical demands.
MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT. QUIETER. FASTER. MORE PRECISE.
Advantages of BOY 60 E
• Compact design with minimal floor space needed
• Procan ALPHA® 2 multi-touch control
• Servo-motor pump drive
• Lateral swivel out injection unit
• Optimum L/D ratio of the screw
• Plasticizing units for thermoplastics, thermoset, LSR, and elastomer processing
• Four tiebar, cantilevered two-platen clamping system
• Generous tie bar and platen distances
• Exact positioning of the moving platen via proportional valve
• Easily accessible ejector at the rear of the moving platen
• Massive shot volume
• Euromap size: 600-52 / 550-79 / 550-205
• Clamping force: 600 kN/61,20 Mp/61,20 metric tons/61,2 US tons
• Max. daylight between platen: 650 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 360 x 335 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 166,3 cm3 (theoretical)