BOY 55 A injection moulding machine.
With its appealing design, the BOY 55 A is an optical highlight. But it is more than just optics which convinces the experts, namely its technical and operational values and its orientation towards cost-saving. Which is no surprise, for all the experience and innovative ideas BOY gained from decades of machine manufacturing went into the development of the BOY 55 A.
The result is a fully hydraulic injection moulding machine which is characterized by precision, performance, energy efficiency, and compact design, simultaneously meeting the highest technical demands.
Advantages of BOY 55 A
• Compact design with minimal floor space needed
• Procan ALPHA® control screen
• Lateral swivel out injection unit
• Optimum L/D ratio of the screw
• Plasticizing units for thermoplastics, thermoset, LSR, and elastomer processing
• Four tiebar, cantilevered two-platen clamping system
• Generous tie bar and platen distances
• Exact positioning of the moving platen via proportional valve
• Easily accessible ejector at the rear of the moving platen
• Massive shot volume
• Euromap size: 550-205
• Clamping force: 550 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 650 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 360 x 335 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 166,3 cm3 (theoretical)