The new machines of the "E" series are our top models. Because of the servo-motor pump drive, they are superior to comparable competitors' machines. We have managed to achieve or even top the positive features of electro-mechanical machines while simultaneously eliminating their disadvantages. Once more, we have proven our leading role and innovative strength regarding energy saving technologies, achieving yet another decisive breakthrough.
Entry level with large platen and smaller injection unit. This injection moulding machine includes a variety of standard functions.
The BOY 50 E injection moulding machine is equipped with the servo-motor pump drivers and the Procan ALPHA ® 2 has 500 kN clamping force.
MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT. QUIETER. FASTER. MORE PRECISE.
Advantages of BOY 50 E
• Compact design with minor floor space needed
• Procan ALPHA® 2 multi-touch-control
• Servo-motor pump drive
• Lateral swivel out injection unit
• Optimum L/D ratio of screw
• Plasticizing units for thermoplastics, thermoset, LSR and elastomer processing
• Four tiebar, cantilevered two-platen clamping system
• Generous tie bar and platen distances
• Exact positioning of the moving platen via the proportional valve
• Easily accessible ejector at the rear of the moving platen
• Standard small injection unit for high precision
Tecnical data of BOY 50 E
• Euromap size: 500-52 / 500-79
• Clamping force: 500 kN / 51 Mp / 50 tons
• Max. daylight between platen: 650 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 360 x 335 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 76,4 cm3 (theorical)