The BOY 35 E is a four-tie bar hydraulic, with energy efficient servo drive, reciprocating screw injection moulding machine and a two-platen clamping unit. The torsionally rigid clamping system and the efficiency of the injection unit make this machine particularly suitable for producing close tolerance, high precision components.
With a required floorspace of less than two square meters, the BOY 35 E is not just the most compact machine in its class, it also offers an unparalleled price/performance ratio. With the indisputably lowest machine hourly rate, the BOY 35 E is in no danger of having its top position threatened.
Five different-sized injection units allow individual adaption of the machine performance, according to the required application.
• Servo-motor pump drive
• Four-tie bar, cantilivered two platen clamping system
• High precision for tight tolerances
• Ample space to install large mould tools
• Easy access, ideally suited to incorporate optional equipment
• Maximum efficiency through favourable investment and low operating costs
• Floor space requirement of less than 1.91m²
• Euromap size: 350-16 / 350-45 / 350-56 / 350-81 / 350-96
• Clamping force: 350 kN
• Max. daylight between platen: 500 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 280 x 254 mm (h x v)
• Max. shot volume: 76.4 cm3 (theoretical)