BOY 25 E injection moulding machine
Well-proven design - new drive technology
The BOY 25 E is based on a well proven design of the BOY 22 and since 1968, more than 25,000 machines of this configuration have been delivered.
Significant change is the increase to 250 kN clamping force and the possibility of a differential injection, which provides increased injection speeds. Other speeds and improved dynamics could be achieved through further optimization.
The BOY 25 E is characterized by the highest precision and reliability. With a floorspace of 1,75 m2, this extremely compact injection moulding machine is simple, clear and economically designed. The cantivelered clamping unit features easy access and room for numerous options including automated systems.
Six different size injection units combined with nine different screw diameter options offer a wide range of individual equipment options.
• Attractive price/performance ratio
• Robust, well thought-out design
• Highly efficient through low machine hour rates
• Generous tie bar and platen distances
Technical data of BOY 25 E
• Euromap size: 250-11 / 250-16 / 250-39 / 250-56 / 250-69 / 250-82
• Clamping force: 250 kN/25,45 Mp/25,45 metric tons/25 US tons
• Max. daylight between platen: 400 mm
• Distance between tie bars: 254 mm
• Max. shot volumes: 76,4 cm3 (theoretical)